My practice focuses on the stress and pain we all carry in our bodies.
This discomfort is often seen as an uncomfortable posture or limited movement.
Limitations and discomfort usually follow an accident or become noticable
after the accumulation of stress and tension.
It's one of the natural ways we cope. On a short-term basis this corrective system works:
one part of the body helping another part to heal.
However, if worked too long, helping muscles also become a source
of pain and they need to be released ... their original job is done and new problems are arising
because they forgot their natural state.
My clients include individuals with:
- low- or mid-back pain
- joint stiffness and soreness, such as neck, shoulder, hip
- repetitive motion injury inherent to your job
- overly-tight IT band from bicycling or running
- injury, simple over-exertion, or poor form during athletic activity
- career or life stress collecting in upper shoulders and neck
- tension headaches
Please look over my site and call with any questions. Then take your first step
toward a balanced life: Give yourself the gift of a healthy body ... your physical foundation.
Rich Logie | CMT & Health Educator